- My new poetry book, Crude Angel, will be published in November 2018. BkMk Press is doing a great job with book production.
- I am happy to be teaching my new poetry workshop, "Schmoozing with Your Muse," at the Hudson Valley Writers' Center, Sleepy Hollow, NY. I look forward to teaching this six-week workshop again, starting Monday, September 17, 2018.
- My essay "Daring the Ridiculous" is lead article in Reflecting Pool: Poets and the Creative Process, published in August 2018 by Codhill Press, New Paltz, NY.
- My poem "Worry Stone" appears in the Spring 2018 issue of Southern Poetry Review.
- My poem "Theremin" appears in the Spring 2018 issue of Fifth Wednesday.
- England and Ireland send me good news: [A] The poem "Secret of Happiness" won the 2017 Troubador International Poetry Prize, 2nd Place, selected by judges Initiaz Dharker and Michael Symmons Roberts. [B] The poem "Truthfully" is Honorary Mention for the 2017 Fish Poetry Prize, selected by Jo Shapcott, with publication in Fish Poetry Anthology. [C] The poem "I Have Never Slept with an Animal" won the 2017 Gregory O'Donohue International Poetry Prize, 3rd Place, selected by Mary Noonan, with publication in Southward.
- My poem "Nest" appears in the Fall 2017 issue of New Ohio Review.
- On March 21, 2017, I read my poetry at the Kent & Sussex Poetry Society, Tunbridge Wells, England, the oldest continuously running poetry society in the UK.
© 2018 SuzanneClearyPoet.com. All Rights Reserved